Broken Link Checker Plugin Review-: Are you looking for the perfect WordPress Plugin to fix the Broken link on your WordPress website? you are at right Post, In this post, I will review the Broken Link Checker Plugin. A broken link not only disappoints user but also hurt your SEO ranking.
Broken Link Checker Plugin Review-:
This WordPress SEO Plugin helps to find and fix Broken Links (404 Error) on your WordPress site and helps to improve user experience and website ranking. It checks for broken links (for posts, pages, comments, blogroll, and custom fields etc.) on your site.
When the plugin finds broken links, it notifies you via dashboard or email. Also, with this plugin, you can set the nofollow attribute for broken links. Broken Link Checker monitors and tests all internal links & external links on your site looking for broken links. It helps you fix bad links to improve SEO and user experience.
Silent Features of Broken link Checker Plugin-:
- Monitors external links and internal links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
- You can search and filter links by URL, anchor text and so on.
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post.
- Highly configurable.
Broken link Checker Plugin have 4+ star rating on WordPress Plugin Directory and more than 700,000 active installations.
If you like my work, Please Share on Social Media! You can Follow WP knol on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for latest updates. You may Subscribe to WP Knol Newsletter to get latest updates via Email. You May also Continue Reading my Recent Posts Which Might Interest You.