Affiliates Manager Plugin Review-: Running your WordPress site with an e-Commerce plugin or solution? WP Affiliate Manager can help you manage an affiliate marketing program to drive more traffic and more sales to your store. Affiliate Marketing is the fastest growing advertising method and it is very cost-effective. This plugin facilitates the affiliates recruitment, registration, login, management process. It will also track the referrals your affiliates send to your site and give commissions appropriately. Affiliates Manager integrates with some popular e-commerce solutions. It integrates with:
- Simple Shopping Cart
- WP eCommerce
- Easy Digital Downloads
- iThemes Exchange
- WP eStore
- Sell Digital Downloads
- Paid Membership Pro
- Simple Membership
- Stripe Payments
Your affiliate’s traffic and sales are recorded and ready for display as soon as they happen.No matter if you have 1 or 1,000 affiliates, you can track them all.You decide how you want to reward your affiliates. You can choose to pay your affiliates a flat rate per order, or choose to pay them a percentage of every order they initiate.Each of your affiliates can be set to their own payout amount.
There may be a time when you need to credit an affiliate for something other than a sale. For example, a bonus for reaching a sales goal. Manual adjustments are treated as a line item for easy tracking.Ability to easily pay your affiliates their commission using PayPal.You can add as many banners or text link ads as you wish. Plus, you can easily activate or deactivate creatives as needed.
You can decide how much or how little data to collect from your affiliates when they sign up. You can mark each field as optional or required.
- Sign up affiliates to your Mailchimp list.
- Sign up affiliates to MailPoet newsletter list.
Track how many times a particular affiliate ad is getting viewed.You can customize the email messages that gets sent to your affiliate when they register for an account. The following messages are customizable:
- HTML message displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = APPROVED
- HTML message displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = DECLINED
- HTML message displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = PENDING
- HTML message displayed to user after successfully submitting the affiliate registration form
- Body of the e-mail sent to the affiliate immediately after submitting their application.
- Body of the e-mail sent to a newly registered affiliate immediately following their application being approved.
- Body of e-mail sent to the affiliate immediately following their application being declined.
If you like my work, Please Share on Social Media! You can Follow WP knol on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for latest updates. You may Subscribe to WP Knol Newsletter to get latest updates via Email. You May also Continue Reading my Recent Posts Which Might Interest You.