Best WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress-: Are you looking to open your own online store without any coding skill, if yes Woocommerce is for you. WooCommerce is powering 27% of eCommerce websites. WooCommerce is not just a plugin to empower online platform.
With WooCommerce, you can sell both digital and physical products. Additionally, you can manage inventory and shipping, create invoices, take secure payments, handle taxes automatically, and do much more. WooCommerce also supports mobile devices and can scale up to keep pace with the growth of your store. In this I will talk about the Best free Woocommerce plugin.
Best WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress-:
YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier is one of the most popular themes with more than 80,000 active installations. With this plugin Offer to your visitors a chance to inspect in detail the quality of your products. With YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier you can add a zoom effect to all your product images. The WordPress plugin also adds a slider below the featured image with your product gallery images.
Silent Features of YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier-:
- Show a bigger size product image on mouse over.
- Customize zoom area width and height and the size of the image to show as zoomed image.
- Enable or disable it on mobile devices.
- Add a slider showing product image thumbnails.
- Customize the slider behaviour to show a number of items.
2. Booster for WooCommerce-:
Booster for WooCommerce is one of the most popular themes with more than 70,000 active installations. Booster for WooCommerce is a WordPress WooCommerce plugin that supercharges your site with awesome powerful features. More than a hundred modules. All in one plugin. Features are absolutely required for anyone using excellent WooCommerce platform. This plugin provides all tools to run a successful online store.
3. Stripe Payment Gateway-:
Stripe is a simple way to accept payments online. It is very popular among Blogger and freelancer even Medium.com uses Stripe to pay their Author. With Stripe you can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club cards, even Bitcoin, directly on your store. Stripe has no setup fees, no monthly fees, no hidden costs: you only get charged when you earn money! Earnings are transferred to your bank account on a 7-day rolling basis.
Stripe also supports the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension and re-using cards. When a customer pays, they are set up in Stripe as a customer. If they create another order, they can check out using the same card. A massive time saver for returning customers.
WooCommerce Stripe now includes Apple Pay support, which means customers can pay using payment details associated with their Apple ID. Checkout is now just an authorization (Touch ID or Face ID) away on both mobile and desktop. Only supports simple and variable products for now. More support to come.
4. Direct Checkout for WooCommerce-:
WooCommerce Direct Checkout allows you to simplifies the checkout process by skipping the shopping cart page. The “Add to cart” button is added in each product to redirect customers to the checkout page. This can encourage buyers to shop more and quickly process the transaction, which can lead to a possible increase in sales.
WooCommerce Direct Checkout aims to simplify the checkout process, leading to an immediate increase in sales. This plugin for WooCommerce allows you to redirect users to the checkout instead of the cart page, change the text and link of the added to cart alert and include the ajax add to cart button in the products pages.
The checkout options allow you to easily remove the unnecessary fields to reduce the user spend completing those fields. Also, WooCommerce Direct Checkout allows you to remove other unnecessary things in the checkout process like the order comments, shipping address, coupon form, policy text, and terms and conditions.
5. WooCommerce Menu Cart-:
This plugin installs a shopping cart button in the navigation bar. The plugin takes less than a minute to set up, and includes the following options:
Silent Features of WooCommerce Menu Cart-:
- Display cart icon, or only items/prices.
- Display items only, price only, or both.
- Display always, or only when there are items in the cart.
- Float left, float right, or use your menu’s default settings.
- Customize your own CSS
6. Checkout Field Editor-:
If you are wondering how to add custom field in WooCommerce checkout page, you are at the right place. Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce plugin provides an easy way to customize (add, edit, delete and change display order) your fields displayed on WooCommerce checkout page. This plugin requires WooCommerce to be installed, activated, and configured.
7. TI WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin-:
WooCommerce Wishlist is a simple but powerful tool that can help you to convert your site visitors into loyal customers. There are many situations when customers can’t buy a product at this time or simply don’t want. Possibility to save products for later encourages users to return to your site and after all, make a purchase. Adding products to Wishlist is easy and convenient so it may also force your customers to buy even more products than they planned.
Users can share their wishlist, for example, to help their friends choose a gift for an upcoming holiday and so on. By sharing their Wishlists, they are bringing you, new potential customers. All in all this increasing amount of your site visitors, conversion and as a result sales.
Silent Features of TI WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin-:
- Select Wishlist page and Name
- Remove the product from wishlist automatically, after adding it to cart
- Position of “Add to wishlist” button on product page and catalog
- Shortcode for “Add to wishlist” button to place it anywhere on the page.
- “Add to wishlist” Button or Link on product page
- Predefined icons for “Add to Wishlist” button
- Upload your custom “Add to Wishlist” button icon
- Redirect to wishlist page after adding items to the wishlist
- Customizable wishlist table columns
- Share wishlist on social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, WhatsApp, email)
- Fully Customizable Appearance
- Custom CSS styles
- Responsive & Retina Ready
- Translation ready
- WPML Support
- Product variations Support
8. Funnel Builder by CartFlows-:
Funnels are the most effective way to sell products & services. a WordPress Funnel Builder, to help every website owner get more leads, increase conversions, & maximize profits. Funnels are the most effective way to sell products & services.
We created CartFlows, a WordPress Funnel Builder, to help every website owner get more leads, increase conversions, & maximize profits.Turn your WooCommerce website into a selling machine using one-click sales funnels with frictionless checkout, custom thank you pages, global checkout replacement, and more…CartFlows is the best and easiest way to sell products and services on your website. With our library of done for you, one-click sales funnels, that literally sell your products and services for you.
Cartflow is Perfect Uses-:
- Selling Online Courses
- Selling Event Tickets
- Selling Services
- Selling Info Product
- Selling Physical Products
- Selling Via Dropshipping
- Selling Anything Really
9. WooCommerce Currency Switcher-:
WooCommerce Currency Switcher (WOOCS) is WooCommerce multi-currency switcher, that allows your site visitors to switch products prices currencies according to set currencies rates in the real-time and pay in the selected currency (optionally). Allows adding any currency for WooCommerce store. An ideal solution to make the serious WooCommerce store site in multiple currencies!WOOCS is woo currency tool and available as shortcode [woocs] so as the widget.
10. WooCommerce Mailchimp-:
WP WooCommerce Mailchimp provides simple and flexible Mailchimp integration for WooCommerce. Automatically subscribe customers to a designated Mailchimp list and, optionally, Mailchimp interest groups and tags upon order creation or order completion. This can be done quietly or based on the user’s consent with several opt-in settings that support international opt-in laws. Upgrade to WP WooCommerce Mailchimp Pro for more advanced features including WooCommerce Subscriptions support and the ability to set product-specific lists, groups and tags.
11. Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce-:
The AST plugin provides you with easy ways to add shipment tracking information to orders. Your customers will receive the tracking information and a link to track their order on the order emails and my-account area.
AST provides a pre-defined list of more than 150 shipping providers (carriers) from around the globe, you can add custom providers, customize the tracking display on emails, create custom order statuses, customize the emails, bulk upload tracking info to orders with CSV files, use the API endpoint to update tracking in orders and more…
- Add shipment tracking info to orders – shipping provider, tracking number and shipping date
- Add multiple tracking numbers to orders
- Add tracking info to orders from the orders admin (inline)
- Select shipping providers to use when adding tracking info to orders
- Set the default provider when adding tracking info to orders
- Add custom shipping providers
- Sync your shipping providers list with TrackShip
- Display shipment tracking information and tracking link on user accounts
- Display shipment tracking information and tracking link on customer order emails
- Customize and preview the tracking info display on customer emails using email customizer.
- Choose on which Customer emails to include the tracking info.
- Bulk import tracking info to orders with CSV file.
- WooCommerce REST API endpoint to update shipment tracking information
- Rename the Completed Order status to Shipped
- Enable custom order statuses – Delivered, Partially Shipped, Updated Tracking
- Enable custom order status emails to customers
- Customize and preview the Delivered status email using email designer.
12. Flexible Shipping for WooCommerce-:
Flexible Shipping is the most advanced shipping plugin for WooCommerce stores allowing you to calculate the shipping costs based on weight and/or cart total. Combine it with the PRO version and it will become the only WooCommerce shipping plugin you’ll ever need.
Silent Features of Flexible Shipping for WooCommerce-:
- Shipping costs based on cart weight
- Shipping costs based on cart total
- Adding a handling fee or an insurance cost after reaching a certain order value
- Creating COD (Cash On Delivery) shipping method with additional costs
- Different shipping costs for different shipping classes (PRO)
- Disable/hide shipping method if a defined rule has been matched in the cart (PRO)
- Add a cost per whole order and per each one product in the cart (PRO)
13. Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce-:
We believe it is very essential to listen to what your data is saying. With this belief, we have devised an Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce stores which allow businesses to make the most of the Google Analytics – Enhanced Ecommerce feature. This plugin helps you in integrating Google Analytics with your WooCommerce stores effortlessly. More than 30000 eCommerce businesses are using this plugin for data-driven decision making.
The best part is NO CODING REQUIRED or no need to hire a developer for the setup. You can configure the plugin under 5 minutes and with a single click from your WordPress backend. Here is how you can configure the plugin without any hassle.
Silent Features of Enhanced eCommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce-:
- Quick & Easy 5 minutes installation from the WordPress interface
- Enables 4 Enhanced Ecommerce reports in Google Analytics
- Shopping Behaviour Report
- Checkout Behaviour Report
- Product Performance Report
- Sales Performance Report
- Supports Guest checkout functionality
- Enables Audience, Acquisition & Behavior reports in Google Analytics
- Captures Product Impressions, Add to Cart & Product Clicks events on the category page
- Captures Product Impressions, Add to Cart & Product Clicks events on product page
- Captures Product Impressions, Add to Cart & Product Clicks events on featured Product Section on Homepage
- Captures Product Impressions, Add to Cart & Product Clicks events on Recent Product Section on Homepage
- Captures Product Impressions, Add to Cart & Product Clicks events on Related Product Section on Product page
- Captures checkout behaviour of users in Google Analytics under Conversion > Ecommerce > Checkout behaviour report
- Capture transaction/conversion information in Google analytics under Conversion > Ecommerce > Sales performance report
- Set your local currency
- Google Analytics Opt-Out
- IP Anonymization
14. Variation Swatches for WooCommerce-:
Variation Swatches is easy to use the WooCommerce product variation swatches plugin. It offers an aesthetic and professional experience to select attributes for variation products. It turns the product variation select options fields into radio images, colours, and label. It means with the help of this powerful WooCommerce color or image variation swatches plugin, you can show product variation items in images, colours, and label. So, you can say goodbye to dropdown product attribute fields.
Variation Swatches for WooCommerce not only offers the colour, image and label attributes in the single WooCommerce product. It also enables them in product quick view. If you’re using WooCommerce themes like Flatsome that comes with default Quick View option, you don’t need to hassle to load colour and image swatches for variable product attributes in quick view separately.
In the free WooCommerce attribute variation plugin, besides creating size, brand, image, colour, and label variation swatches, you can handle the swatches shape style Rounded and Circle. On top of that, it allows you beautiful tooltips on variation swatch hover. Based on your requirement you enable and disable hover from the settings. To maximize and personalize your development process, the product attributes swatches comes an option to disable default plugin stylesheet so that you can personally write your own CSS.
15. Discount Rules for WooCommerce-:
Discount Rules for WooCommerce helps you to create any type of bulk discounts, dynamic pricing, advanced discounts, percentage discounts, product based discounts, tiered discounts for your products. Offer Product quantity-based discounts, cart-based discounts at a percentage or fixed amount or discount based on total order. Create Buy One and Get one free (BOGO) deals and increase your sales multifold by offering dynamic pricing and discounts based on categories, products, user roles, cart items, purchase history and much more in the pro version.
You can set discounts for products and product variations. You can also set discounts based on categories, attributes, customers, user roles in the pro version. Discounts will be visible in the product page, product details page, cart, checkout and in email notifications. Display the pricing discount table beautifully on the product page. Start selling more and retain customers by running promotions with the best dynamic pricing and discount plugin for WooCommerce.
Silent Features of Discount Rules for WooCommerce-:
- Percentage based discounts in WooCommerce
- Store-wide global discount
- Quantity range based tiered pricing percentage discount (Example: Buy 3 to 7 quantities, get 10%, Buy 8 to 12 quantities, get 20%)
- Cart based percentage discount (Example: Spend more than $1000, get a 10% discount)
- Order total based discount
- Number of line items (count) based discount (Example: Purchase 4 different products or variants and get 10% discount)
- Exclude selected products from discount rules (product price based rules)
- Date based discount (validity)
- Show discount table on product pages
Thanks for reading…“Pardon my grammar, English is not my native tongue.”
If you like my work, Please Share on Social Media! You can Follow WP knol on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for latest updates. You may Subscribe to WP Knol Newsletter to get latest updates via Email. You May also Continue Reading my Recent Posts Which Might Interest You.