Best FAQ Plugins for WordPress in 2020-: Are you facing difficulty to add FAQ pages to your website? The FAQ is an important section of any blog or website especially if a website selling any services. keep reading this post I will explain in a simple way to add FAQ pages to your WordPress website. Creating a FAQ page for your WordPress website is often the best way to answer customers questions.
if you get a lot of site visitor inquiries in your inbox every day. After all, customers often have questions before making an online purchase. Adding FAQ section to your WordPress website solve most of the common question on your customer mind. In this post, I will talk about the best WordPress Plugin to add a FAQ section to your WordPress website.
Best WordPress FAQ Plugins in 2020
1. Arconix FAQ-:
using this plugin you can Add an easy-to-create, stylish FAQ section to your website. you can Display your frequently asked questions using the supplied shortcode (
[faq]) and show/hide them via an animated, jQuery toggle or accordion box. The FAQ’s can be displayed in groups by tagging them during the FAQ item’s creation. They can also be loaded closed or open, and for long FAQ’s, there’s a checkbox to add a “return to top” link at the bottom
Silent Feature of Acronix FAQ-:
- Custom Post-Type driven
- jQuery toggle or accordion display when using the shortcode
- Can be displayed individually, or in FAQ groups by using the “group” taxonomy
2. Accordion FAQ WordPress Plugin-:
This is an awesome plugin to display FAQ section on your WordPress website. You can add unlimited accordion and collapse with unlimited colour. You can easily sort your accordion position using the backend. Responsive Accordion is built-in bootstrap.
Silent Features of Accordion FAQ-:
- Responsive Design
- Accordion is responsive and friendly to any mobile devices
- Limitless accordion anywhere in the theme
- Drag and Drop builder API integrated.
- Draggable accordion items for easy sorting
- Use via short-codes
- Awesome input field for accordions content
- Unlimited colour option
- Bootstrap framework based
- Less for quick customization
- Font Awesome Icon Support
- Font Awesome Icon Picker Integrated
- Two different styles of Integrated
- Hide All Accordion on page load or display all
- Gulp for instant workflow
- Highly customized for User Experience
- Slick Frontend and backend UI
- Add and remove accordion-item from the backend.
- Multiple Advanced Custom Field Available
- All browser compatible
3. HTML5 Responsive FAQ-:
HTML5 Responsive FAQ plugin makes it easy for you to FAQs on your site. Fully compatible with all responsive themes. Create multiple category FAQs, and use them either all together in one page or category wise. Options to customize the look and feel of the FAqs to match your theme style.
Adding a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section to your website, either as a full page or even just as a sidebar widget, can be a crucial tool to help your customers get the answers they need, fast. Asked Questions can be a one-stop-shop for staff, users, and anyone else who may need answers. A well written Frequently Asked Questions page can give users the answers they need without reading tedious documentation.
Now FAQs with Sorting Options.
Silent Feature of HTML5 Responsive FAQ-:
- SEO-friendly plugin, You can select your heading types for FAQs.
- Responsive FAQs.
- Accordion styles to hide/show faq.
- Add multiple Categories to faq.
- Easy to use and customize the design, colour, font size etc to match your theme.
- Option to add a custom title for each category set.
- FAQs can be used with Visual Composer or other content composer plugins.
- Easy shortcode to use.
- Easy to configure faqs in the admin section.
- Fully compatible with all modern and old responsive designs.
- Custom sorting options for FAQs.
4. WP Responsive FAQ With Category Plugin-:
Using this plugin you can Add, Edit & Manage FAQ on your WordPress website.FAQ section is one of the significant requirements of any informative or business website. The FAQ section needs to be handled with ease by the webmaster to deliver the right requirement of frequently asked doubts on the webpage.
This plugin is highly customized, responsive and versatile to make your FAQ section empower your customer’s doubts. Simply download, install and use it on your website to give a valid reason for your customer for staying a little longer.
Silent Feature of WP Responsive FAQ With Category Plugin-:
- wp-faq with category
[sp_faq category="category_ID"]You can find shortcode under Faq -> FAQ Category
- Just create a FAQs page and add shortcode
- Setting page removed and add shortcode parameters ie single_open and transition_speed
- Add thumb image for FAQ
- Easy to configure FAQ page
- Smooth FAQ Accordion effect
- Smoothly integrates this FAQ plugin into any theme
- CSS and JS file for FAQ customization
- Search Engine Friendly URLs
- Added Text Domain and Domain Path
5. Quick and Easy FAQs-:
This plugin provides a quick and easy way to add FAQs using custom post type and later on displaying those FAQs using Gutenberg Blocks or shortcodes. For details, Please consult the documentation below.
Silent Feature of Quick and Easy FAQs-:
- Easily add FAQs using FAQ custom post type.
- Display FAQs in simple list style, accordion-style or toggle style.
- Display FAQs in groups.
- Display FAQs in filterable groups.
- Display FAQs in sorted order by title or date.
- Settings page to customize colours and other stuff.
- Custom CSS box in the settings page to override default styles.
- Translation Ready ( Comes with POT file and PO & MO translation files for few main languages )
- RTL ( Right to Left Language ) Support
- Support for Visual Composer Plugin
6. Ultimate FAQ-:
FAQ plugin that lets you create, organize and publicize your FAQs (frequently asked questions) in no time through your WordPress admin panel. With a modern accordion-style layout, the FAQs will fit into any site. Comes with many features and customization options!
Silent Feature of Ultimate FAQ-:
- Unlimited FAQs, with unlimited tag and category support
- Create FAQ categories
- Create FAQ posts and assign categories to them
- Accordion FAQ layout that will fit any site
- Bulk import FAQs from a spreadsheet
- Insert custom CSS to style your FAQs
Thanks for reading…“Pardon my grammar, English is not my native tongue.”
If you like my work, Please Share on Social Media! You can Follow WP knol on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for latest updates. You may Subscribe to WP Knol Newsletter to get latest updates via Email. You May also Continue Reading my Recent Posts Which Might Interest You.