Best WordPress Poll Plugins to Boost User Engagement-: Using polls and surveys is a great way to engage your audience on your website for a longer time. That’s why many popular and viral websites like BuzzFeed use polls and surveys to keep their audience engaged. They help a lot in boosting your website’s engagement which can lead to more traffic, subscribers, and revenue. Creating polls and surveys in WordPress is very common and there are a lot of plugins that can help you create engaging polls.
Best WordPress Poll Plugins to Boost User Engagement-:
1. YOP Poll-:
YOP Poll plugin allows you to easily integrate a survey in your blog. This Plugin is very helpful to manage the polls from within your WordPress dashboard. With YOP Poll you can create polls to include both single or multiple answers, work with a wide variety of options and settings to decide how you wish to sort your poll information, how to manage the results, what details to display and what to keep private, whether you want to view the total votes or the total voters, to set vote permissions or block voters etc.
Scheduling your polls is no longer a problem. YOP Poll can simultaneously run multiple polls (no limit included) or you can schedule your polls to start one after another. Also, keeping track of your polls is easy, you have various sorting functions and you can access older versions at any time.Designed to intuitive and easy to use, this plugin allows shortcodes and includes a widget functionality that fits perfectly with your WordPress website. For more details on the included features, please refer to the description below.
Silent Feature of YOP Poll-:
- Create/ Edit / Clone/Delete poll – allows you to create or intervene in your poll at any time if you consider it necessary.
- Poll scheduling: programs each poll to start/end on a certain date. You can simultaneously run multiple polls. This option can be used to schedule your polls one after another.
- Display polls: you can choose to display one or more polls on your website by simply adding the corresponding poll ID. You can also decide for a random display of your active polls.
- View all polls: lists all your polls that you can sort by a number of votes or voters, by a question or by date. It also includes a search option.
- Poll answers – allows other answers, multiple answers and includes a sorting module by various criteria: in exact order, in alphabetical order, by a number of votes, ascending, descending etc.
- Poll results – offers great flexibility when displaying the results: before/after the vote, after poll’s end date, on a custom date or never. The results can also be displayed by vote numbers, percentages or both. You can choose to include a view results link, view number of votes or number of voters.
- Add custom fields – is a complex option that you can use to ask for additional information from your voters, information that you can then export and use for.
- Reset stats – proves useful when you wish to restart a poll.
- Vote permissions: – limits the voting accessibility to guests, registered users or both, or blocks user access by cookie, IP and username.
- Archive options – allows the users of the website to access former polls statistics. You can choose which polls to display according to their start/end date.
- Display Options – displays answers and results tabulated, vertically or horizontally.
- Logs and bans – user logs and bans can be seen in the admin section. You can ban users by email, username and IP and you can set the limitation preferences for all your polls or for just one of them.
The Crowdsignal Polls and Rating plugin allows you to create and manage polls and ratings from within your WordPress dashboard. You can create polls, choose from 20 different styles for your polls, and view all results for your polls as they come in. All Crowdsignal polls are fully customizable, you can set a close date for your poll, create multiple choice polls, choose whether to display the results or keep them private.
You can also create your own custom style for your poll. You can even embed the polls you create on other websites. You can collect unlimited votes and create unlimited polls. The new rating menu allows you to embed ratings into your posts, pages or comments. The rating editor allows you to fully customize your rating. You can also avail of the ‘Top Rated’ widget that will allow you to place the widget in your sidebar. This widget will show you the top-rated posts, pages and comments today, this week and this month. The Crowdsignal plugin requires PHP 5.
TotalPoll is a WordPress poll plugin that helps you get instant feedback from your audience effectively using polls and contests. TotalPoll is a powerful WordPress poll plugin that lets you create and integrate polls easily. It provides several options and features to enable you to have full control over the polls and has been made very easier for you to use.
TotalPoll is a product of TotalSuite.net, a suite of robust, maintained and secure plugins and add-ons for WordPress that helps you generate more value for your business. For more details and more completed overview, visit the TotalPoll Official Website. Are you planning to launch a contest? TotalContest is a powerful WordPress contest plugin dedicated to run and manage contests and competitions on your website.
Opinion Stage is a poll, survey, form and quiz maker plugin for WordPress. It’s the easiest way to create anything from opinion polls, feedback surveys, buzzfeed-syle quizzes to contact forms.
You can create the items from scratch or using hundreds of optimized templates.
Silent Features of OpinionStage-:
- Easy and fast to create polls, surveys and quizzes either from scratch or using one of the hundreds of free templates.
- Integrate images & videos into the polls, quizzes and surveys.
- Customize the look & feel by selecting the colour theme, fonts and size. Use the CSS override feature to fully match a design to your site and brand.
- White label the widgets and add your own logo.
- Display poll & survey results in real-time.
- Advanced analytics dashboard for quizzes and surveys with both results and performance tables and graphs.
- Export all the details to a CSV/Xls file.
- Integrates with social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc) to promote sharing and viral distribution of polls & quizzes.
- Notify with email on quiz & survey submissions.
- Add call to actions at the end of quizzes & surveys.
- Use Survey and quiz branch logic that lets you determine which question is asked next based on the answer to the previous question.
- Integrate with your marketing automation using native integrations (e.g. Mailchimp, Hubspot, etc), zapier.com or webhooks.
- Embed in a single post/page or display in a sidebar or section placement.
- Popup the items automatically when users enter/exits the page.
- Responsive design that optimizes the display of polls, quizzes and surveys in desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
Start from scratch or use one of the hundreds of templates to get up and going super fast with an optimized item. Opinion Stage offers dozens of integrations with all the top email and marketing services. Opinion Stage native integrations (e.g. Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc), zapier integration, webhook integration and an API. Create polls in seconds to engage your users and learn what they think on any topic. The polls are full of features that let you customize every aspect of the poll functionality. Use the report dashboard to get detailed real-time analytics on the votes.
Create Buzzfeed-style and Facebook-style quizzes that engage your users and get viral on social networks. Integrate a lead form in your quiz to gather qualified leads. The quiz questions will be associated with the contact information you gather to help you qualify which leads bring value to your business.
Survey your users to get feedback and to conduct research that will help you improve your site or produce/service offering. Opinion Stage supports many different question types and many different features that will help you create unbiased surveys that produce quality data.
- Boost engagement & traffic – add a poll, survey or quiz to your posts/pages to increases participation, time-on-site & page views. Increase social sharing and viral distribution.
- Gather more qualified leads – integrate a lead form inside the poll, quiz or survey.
- Drive sales/revenue – take advantage of the high engagement rates to increase revenue from ads inside and outside of the polls and quizzes.
- Extract insights – get more insights using interactive polls & surveys designed to maximize participation. Extract actionable insights with an intuitive analytics dashboard.
Opinion Stage supports over 42 languages, missing a language? Let us know! Opinion Stage is a powerful & easy-to-use interactive content (e.g. poll, quiz, survey, forms, etc) creation service. Opinion Stages’ highly engaging content formats are used to boost engagement, gather leads, generate revenue and to extract actionable insights. Opinion Stage works with 100,000+ creators, including world-leading publishers, brands & agencies. For more details, visit the Opinion Stage site.
5. Democracy Poll-:
Democracy Poll is reborn of the once-has-been-famous plugin with the same name. Even if it hasn’t been updated since far-far away 2006, it still has the great idea of adding users’ own answers. So here’s a completely new code. I have left only the idea and great name of the original DP by Andrew Sutherland.
The plugin adds a clever and convenient system to create various Polls with different features, such as:
- Single and Multiple voting. Сustomizable.
- Visitors can add new answers. Сustomizable.
- Ability to set a poll’s end date.
- Unregistered users can’t vote. Сustomizable.
- Different design of a poll.
- And so on. See changelog.
Democracy Poll works with all cache plugins like WP Total Cache, WP Super Cache, WordFence, Quick Cache etc.I focus on easy-admin features and fast performance. So we have:
- Quick Edit button for Admin, right above a poll
- Plugin menu in toolbar
- Inline css & js incuding
- CSS & js connection only where it’s needed
- and so on. See changelog
Silent Feature of Democracy Poll-:
- adding new polls;
- works with cache plugins: wp total cache, wp super cache, etc…
- users may add their own answers (Democracy), the option may be disabled if necessary;
- multi-voting: users may multiple answers instead of a single one (maybe disabled on demand);
- closing the poll after the date specified beforehand;
- showing a random poll when some are available;
- closing polls for still unregistered users;
- comfortable editing of a selected poll: ‘Edit’ key for administrators;
- votes amount editing;
- a user can change his opinion when re-vote option is enabled;
- remember users by their IP, cookies, WP profiles (for authorized users). The voting history may be cleaned up;
- inserting new polls to any posts: the [demоcracy] (shortcode). A key in the visual editor is available for this function;
- a widget (may be disabled);
- convenient polls editing: the plugin’s Panel is carried out to the WordPress toolbar; (may be disabled);
- .css or .js files may be disabled or embedded to HTML code;
- showing a note under the poll: a short text with any notes to the poll or anything around it;
- changing the poll design (css themes):
Getsitecontrol is your go-to plugin for any type of WordPress Popups. Easily create an email subscription form, a contact form, a survey form, or a notification modal for your site. Add exit-intent popups, floating notification bars, and slide-ins to deliver your call-to-action.
The most versatile WordPress Popup Plugin you’ve ever tried: Build targeted email opt-in forms to convert website visitors into subscribers. Use floating bars, slide-ins, time-delayed or exit popups and send new leads directly to your email marketing app. Use templates and custom fields to create a contact form that meets your requirements. Receive instant notifications each time someone sends a message and respond directly from your email account.
Create website surveys to receive feedback on new product features, collect suggestions, evaluate your marketing strategies or find out why people abandon a particular webpage. Build quick polls or multi-page questionnaires, use ready-made templates or create custom forms.
Place eye-catching widgets with information about special offers, website updates, or anything noteworthy to encourage user engagement. It’s a great way to promote content, optimize conversions, and prevent cart abandonment. Getsitecontrol easily integrates with 25+ email marketing solutions including MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor, and more. Plus, there are over 1000 apps you can connect Getsitecontrol to using Zapier platform.
Silent Features of GetsiteControl-:
- On-page behaviour triggers display popups based on how long a visitor has spent on a webpage, how much they have scrolled down, or other custom action-based parameters.
- Audience targeting: choose who should see each widget. Target visitors by their language, location, device, browser, OS, traffic source, or UTM parameters. Create personalized messages by combining several parameters for different audiences.
- Exit-intent technology: show popups right before a visitor abandons a webpage. Use this feature to offer a special last-minute deal or display a website exit survey.
- Integrations: connect Getsitecontrol to any email marketing app using built-in integrations or Zapier. Track widgets’ performance with Google Analytics.
- Autoresponder: send automated emails to those who subscribe to your newsletter, interact with a contact form, or fill out a survey.
- Handcrafted templates: easily create customizable widgets that will perfectly match the design of your website and help you achieve a wide variety of marketing goals.
- CSS editor: benefit from the built-in CSS editor to tailor the design of your popups. Use it to change text and color parameters, animation type, and page position.
- Mobile responsiveness: adjust widget appearance for various mobile devices manually and make sure your message looks clear and coherent on smaller screens.
- A/B testing – create up to 5 variations of the same widget and run a split test to find out which copy, creative, and call-to-action brings you higher ROI.
- Real-time statistics – analyze widget performance right in the app dashboard using easy-to-read graphs and reports generated in real-time.
Getsitecontrol is the most versatile WordPress form builder you’ve ever tried. There are dozens of widget variations you can create to achieve dozens of marketing goals.
See it for yourself – we’ve compiled a list of the most essential tasks you can fulfil:
Thanks for reading…“Pardon my grammar, English is not my native tongue.”
If you like my work, Please Share on Social Media! You can Follow WP knol on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for latest updates. You may Subscribe to WP Knol Newsletter to get latest updates via Email. You May also Continue Reading my Recent Posts Which Might Interest You.