How to Install and Configure Ultimate Author Box Lite Plugin on WordPress-: Author Profile is an important section of any WordPress Website especially if a website has Multiple Author. if your blog or website accept guest post, Author box plugin will help you to give showcase your author profile. In this post, I will explain how you can Install and Configure the Ultimate Author Box Lite plugin.
How to Disable Directory Listing in WordPress Hosted on Nginx Server-:
Ultimate Author Box Lite is a FREE WordPress Plugin that allows you to add additional information about the author in your Post, Page and Custom Post Type as a default option or through use of a shortcode.
Silent Feature of Ultimate Author Box Lite Plugin-:
- Ultimate Author Box Lite
- Additional fields for user profile.
- 5 Beautifully designed templates pack.
- The custom colour scheme for templates.
- Support Display images from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and custom images.
- Add Unlimited Tabs to your Author Box for extra content.
- Inbuilt Author Post Tab
- Custom WYSIWYG Editor Tab
- Show/hide Author Box per post.
- Can be used in Posts/Pages or registered Custom Post Type.
- Add Author Box before/after posts or anywhere you like with convenient shortcode.
- Disable Author Box for Authors lacking Biographical Info.
- Set a default message for Author with no Biographical Info.
- Diable Author Box for certain user roles.
- 10 Social Icons for Authors Social Profile.
- Use form with
- Fully Responsive – compatible with mobile devices
- User friendly and very interactive user interface
- Anyone can use it.
- Dedicated email, forum support
- Free updates
- Get free updates for lifetime.
How to Install and Configure Ultimate Author Box Lite Plugin on WordPress-:
Since Ultimate Author Box Lite is a free WordPress plugin you can directly download it and install it from WordPress.org repository without any cost. After you install the plugin, activate it and then you start working on to create the author bio box.
After you successfully activate and install the plugin, you will see “Ultimate Author Box Lite” on the menu bar. Click on the menu to start the customization of your Author Bio Box. The customization of Ultimate Author Box Lite is as follow.
In the general setting tab, you can choose where you want your author box to be displayed. It can be anywhere: posts, pages or custom post types. Also, from here, you can define the position of your author box along with the custom message from the author.
This page will let you set the role to whom you want your author box to be displayed. You can enable/disable any roles as per your preference to display the author box.
From the layout settings tab, you set the template for your author box. The plugin comes with 5 pre-designed templates and custom template option. The custom template option will let you create your own custom template by using the custom CSS section.
If you want more pre-designed templates for your author box, you can upgrade your plugin to its premium version Ultimate Author Box. In the custom settings tab you can customize the primary and secondary colours of each of the pre-designed templates.
How to Add Details of The Author After configuration of Plugin-:
After all the customization is done and saved, you can add the details of your authors that you want to add on bio box. For that, go to User > All User and choose the author of who you want the detail to be added.
Thanks for reading…“Pardon my grammar, English is not my native tongue.”
If you like my work, Please Share on Social Media! You can Follow WP knol on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for latest updates. You May also Continue Reading my Recent Posts Which Might Interest You.