Which ad format is included in Adsense Auto Ads-:
You can control multiple ads unit in AdSense auto ads.
- Text and Display
- Ads in Feed Ads
- in Article Ads
- Matched Content Ads
- Anchor Ads
- Vignette Ads
Apart from this, “Auto Get New Format” feature is also included in Google Auto Ads so that when Google AdSense adds a new ad format, that ad format will automatically be added to it.
How Google AdSense Auto Ads works-:
Google Auto Ads focuses on the following point to serve ads on your blog or website.
- Page structure
- Detect existing Google ads on your blog (Google Auto ads Detect only AdSense Ads).
- AdSense auto ads analyze various elements like page layout, content length, existing AdSense ads etc. before showing ads on your blog or website.
Advantages of AdSense auto ads-:
The biggest advantage of using AdSense auto ads is that there is no need to optimize Adsense ads placement. Google Auto Ads automatically serves ads at the best place in your blog or website.
- Easy to Use – You do not need special settings for Google Auto Ads.
- You do not need ad placement optimization.
- Increase Adsense Revenue – AdSense auto ads analyze elements like page layout, content length etc. in your blog, then serve ads at the best location. It helps you to get more ad clicks which increase your Adsense revenue.
How to Enable Google AdSense Auto Ads-:
it is very easy to monetize a blog or website by Google AdSense Auto Ads, in which you do not need any special steps.
1. First, log into your Google Adsense account.
2. Click In the left side, My Ads >> Auto Ads, then click on Get started.
3. Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to select your ad format (Text and Display Ads, In-Feed Ads, In Article Ads, Matched Content Ads, Anchor Ads, Vignette Ads) which you want to include in Google Auto Ads and Automatically get new formats. select. Then click on the Save button.
4. Copy the ad code in the next page and every page of your blog Paste the code between the tags or you can also use any other technique that is suitable for you. If you are on a WordPress platform, you can use the Insert Headers and Footers plugin to paste the ad code in the head.
5. Auto ads will be displayed on your blog or website in 10-20 minutes. After creating auto ad unit, you can customize it and check its performance by going to My Ads >> Auto Ads. As you can see in the screenshot below.
If you like my work, Please Share on Social Media! You can Follow WP knol on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for latest updates. You may Subscribe to WP Knol Newsletter to get latest updates via Email. You May also Continue Reading my Recent Posts Which Might Interest You.