Modern Rules of Optimize WordPress Database Using wp-config.php File-: Are looking to optimize your WordPress Database to improve your website loading time. you are at the right place keep reading this post. In this post, I will explain to you How to optimize your WordPress database.
If a website load faster, it is very useful for SEO. Google rank higher a website in search results. There is a number of factors which decide website loading time one of them is WordPress database size. There is a number of ways to optimize WordPress database, the easiest way is to use a database optimizer plugin. More the plugin you use more the database size Will be, in this post we will talk about How you can optimize WordPress database size using phpMyAdmin.
- wp_commentmeta – Stores meta-information about comments
- wp_comments – Stores your comments
- wp_links – Stores blogroll links (blogroll feature is deprecated, but can be added using Link Manager)
- wp_options – Stores the options defined in the admin settings area
- wp_postmeta – Stores post meta information
- wp_posts – Stores data for posts, pages, and other custom post types
- wp_terms – Stores post tags and categories for posts and links
- wp_term_relationships – Stores the association between posts and categories and tags and the association between links and link categories
- wp_term_taxonomy – Stores a description about the taxonomy (category, link, or tag) used in the wp_terms table
- wp_usermeta – Stores meta-information about users
- wp_users – Stores your users
1. How to Optimize WordPress Database using phpMyAdmin-:
2.Control Post Revision with Modification in the wp-config file-:
define ('WP_POST_REVISIONS', 3);
3.Control AutoSave in WordPress with wp-config file-:
define( 'AUTOSAVE_INTERVAL', 240 );
4.Control Trash in WordPress-:
define( ‘EMPTY_TRASH_DAYS’, 10 );
Conclusion-: In this post, I have tried in my best way to optimize WordPress database. If you do not want to configure your wp-config file, you can use the Database Optimizer Plugin. If you have any other way to optimize the database let me know in the comment.
Thanks for reading…“Pardon my grammar, English is not my native tongue.”
If you like my work, Please Share on Social Media! You can Follow WP knol on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for latest updates. You may also consider subscribing WP Knol Email Newsletter to get latest updates via Email. You May also Continue Reading my Recent Posts Which Might Interest You.