Best WordPress Affiliate Plugin-:
ThirstyAffiliates is a very popular WordPress affiliate management plugin among bloggers that cloak your affiliate links for free. It is very easy to set up and comes with a user-friendly interface. It is available in both paid and free versions. ThirstyAffiliates gives bloggers the tools they need to monetize their WordPress website with affiliate marketing.
You can group your affiliate links into hierarchical categories. eg. placing all Amazon links within an “Amazon” category, or all software links in a “Software” category. Managing your links in ThirstyAffiliates means there is only one place to change the destination URL if required rather than having to go back and replace the link in potentially hundreds of articles.
You can choose from 301 (default), 302 or 307 redirects, all of which are safe link redirects. Link redirects protect your affiliate links from being scrapped and replaced by malware in your visitor’s browser. There is also a smart uncloaking feature so if the affiliate program you are using (such as Amazon Associates) does not like your links behind a redirect, you can still use ThirstyAffiliates. Your links can be conditionally uncloaked on the front end.
You can even add images and banners to your affiliate links and recall them for easy insertion when writing your content. Simply click the new “TA” affiliate link button on your editor, click the cog to open the Advanced Link Picker and search & choose the image you want to insert and it will be inserted pre-wrapped in your affiliate link.
Silent Features of Thirsty Affiliate Plugin-:
- Inbuilt affiliate link shorter/link Cloaker (creates pretty links like http://example.com/recommends/your-affiliate-link)
- Commission protecting affiliate link redirection options (301, 302 & 307)
- Click stats tracking & reports
- Hierarchical link categorization to easily segment links
- Affiliate link picker tool which works just like the WordPress link tool
- Advanced link picker tool (hit the cog icon after clicking the “TA” button on your editor) for more advanced options
- Insert standard links, shortcodes or even images! (with full instant search capabilities)
- Makes it easy to insert affiliate links in posts, pages and even comments. ThirstyAffiliates is there everywhere there is a standard WordPress editor
- Handy quick add tool lets you easily create new affiliate links without even leaving the post edit screen
- Customizable link URL prefixes – change “recommends” to something else, loads of pre-done link prefixes to choose from or use your own custom prefix!
- Choose to show category slugs in link URLs
- No, Follow option (global or per link)
- Open in a new tab (global or per link)
- Full importing and exporting support via standard WordPress tools
- Full backup compatibility via standard WordPress backup solutions
- Uses WordPress approved storage techniques – doesn’t bloat your database
- Add your graphics, banners and other images to affiliate links for easy insertion
- In-built proactive link fixer which detects outdated affiliate links in your content and fixes them automatically
- Completely modularized so you can turn on only the parts of ThirstyAffiliates that you need
It is compatible with all affiliate programs. This provides complete control to manage your affiliate links. Apart from this, you can categorize your affiliate links. In ThirstyAffiliates you have to provide your destination URL and title. This plugin makes your ugly affiliate link a beautiful link with your website URL.
Easy Affiliate Links helps you manage all the affiliate links on your website. Both cloaked pretty links and regular non-cloaked links. Clicks get tracked for your links automatically.
Silent Feature of Easy Affiliate Links-:
- Compatible with both the Classic Editor and new Gutenberg Block Editor
- Use regular links or affiliate HTML code
- Create shortlinks to optionally cloak your affiliate links
- Use ugc and sponsored attributes for your links
- Leave specific links uncloaked for Amazon compatibility
- Automatic text disclaimer for your affiliate links
- Easily access your links in the visual and HTML editor
- Assign categories to your links
- Tracking of monthly and lifetime click counts
- Import affiliate links from XML and CSV
- Ability to export your links to XML
using this Plugin you can easily manage all your links through Easy Affiliate Links, its interface is very user-friendly. You can quickly add your Affiliate Link on any product. You can easily insert your affiliate links through your visual editor.
Affiliate Manager is also a great WordPress affiliate plugin that allows you to create Unlimited Affiliates. With the help of this plugin, you can easily track, manage your affiliate links. You can integrate Affiliates Manager with some popular e-commerce solutions – WooCommerce, Simple Shopping Cart, WP eCommerce, JigoShop, Easy Digital Downloads etc.
Ultimate Affiliate Pro is a paid WordPress affiliate plugin. It comes with a great intuitive dashboard. You can set up it on your blog or website in minutes. Ultimate Affiliate Pro offers many features for your affiliate marketing websites. Apart from this, you can use predefined templates for login, register and account page.
To manage Affiliates emails, it has 10 Email Marketing Platforms – MailChimp, MailPoet, AWeber, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Mailster, iContact, GetResponse, MadMimi, ActiveCampaign.
Pretty Links helps you shrink, beautify, track, manage and share any URL on or off of your WordPress website. Create links that look how you want using your own domain name. Pretty Links enables you to shorten links using your own domain name (as opposed to using tinyurl.com, bit.ly, or any other link shrinking service).
In addition to creating clean links, Pretty Links tracks each hit on your URL and provides a full, detailed report of where the hit came from, the browser, os and host. Pretty Links is a killer plugin for people who want to clean up their affiliate links, track clicks from emails, their links on Twitter to come from their own domain, or generally increase the reach of their website by spreading these links on forums or comments on other blogs.
This is a link setup using Pretty Links that redirects to the Pretty Links Homepage where you can find more info about this Plugin:
Here’s a named pretty link (I used the slug ‘aweber’) that does a 307 redirect to my affiliate link for aweber.com:
Amazon Link is also a WordPress affiliate plugin. You can use this plugin to quickly add Amazon products links to your WordPress posts and pages. Amazon products link can be anything – simple text links, thumbnail images, full-size images, complex templates or full-blown Amazon flash widgets. Product links can be for any Amazon domains (UK, US, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, India and Japan).
Auto Affiliate Links will automatically add affiliate links into your content wherever you want. You can manually set affiliate links and keywords where they should be added into your content, or you can let the plugin to automatically extract and display links from Amazon, Clickbank, Shareasale, Ebay, Walmart, Commission Junction, BestBuy and Envato Marketplace.
If you prefer to select your keywords and add your links manually, you can do this from “Auto Affiliate Links” menu in your administration panel. In “General Settings” you can set if you want the links to be cloaked, if you want them to be added on your homepage or not and several other options.
Also, you will have options to make the links nofollow or dofollow, to open in new page or same page and to cloak links. The plugin will give you the most used 100 keywords from your content so you can easily add affiliate links to appear when they are displayed.
You can limit the number of links that are shown in every article. The frequency range from “Very Low” to “Very High”. At Very Low level only 1 link will be displayed in every article. At “Very High” frequency a maximum of 5 links will be added to every article.
If you install the Skimlinks plugin for your website or blog, you will first need to sign up the Skimlinks account. It automatically links keywords that can be monetized with affiliate links. This is a very good WordPress affiliate management plugin for tech blogger. For affiliate programs, which WordPress affiliate plugin are you thinking of using on your website, do mention in the comment box. By the way, we use the ThirstyAffiliates plugin on our blog.
If you like my work, Please Share on Social Media! You can Follow WP knol on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for latest updates. You may Subscribe to WP Knol Newsletter to get latest updates via Email. You May also Continue Reading my Recent Posts Which Might Interest You.