Yoast SEO on page optimization in WordPress-:
After writing the blog post completely, you can set Focus Keyword, Title, Meta Description.
When writing a blog post, you need to consider the following factor for on-page.
SEO optimization Points in Yoast SEO.
- Use the focus keyword in the title.
- Keep Keyword Density 1% – 2%.
- the number of words.
- Is the keyword used in the first paragraph?
- Have you used this keyword before?
- Has your focus been used in the keyword heading tag?
- Does the ALT tag have the focus keyword Add?
- Meta descriptions have keywords or not.
- You can write a Custom Meta Description for the post.
This plugin displays your Post quality by colour, and when you optimize the post, the colour will change to red, orange and green.Green – Great, Orange – OK, Red – Need to ImproveIf the colour is red, your article needs improvement, orange is fine (medium) and if green, then your article is well optimized. You can see in the screenshot below,
If you have an English blog, you can improve the readability of your content by using this feature.So with the help of Yoast SEO in this way, you can optimize your content for on-page optimization.
If you like my work, Please Share on Social Media! You can Follow WP knol on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for latest updates. You may Subscribe to WP Knol Newsletter to get latest updates via Email. You May also Continue Reading my Recent Posts Which Might Interest You.